I made a thing! I have been wanting to make this for about 10 years now, and my recent dip back into photography pushed me over the edge (more on that later).
Sick and tired of loosing your battery chargers? Or finding enough outlets to make sure you keep rolling all event long? FEAR NO LONGER! I present to you the PowerPal 1600! (tm and all that)
- 16 outlets, spaced to house all the chargers one may need
(no grounds, I need to plug those holes, strictly for chargers)
- Universal AA/AAA/9V battery charger
- 6-port surge strip with 6 USB fast-charge ports
- Poplar and Red Oak construction with Brass fasteners
- 99% concealed wiring (as best I could do)
- Carry handle
- Class and Functionality
Pretty pleased… What do you think?